Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Graphic


When I hear the word graphic, I think of graphic artists, design, shapes and lines. So, when I saw that  graphic was this week's Wordsmith Studio Creative Prompt, I headed out to one of my favorite subjects.

This tower is in my neighborhood and on my morning walk route. As you can see, it is the place to hangout at breakfast time in the bird world. I often photograph the birds sitting atop it, but I also like to photograph the different shapes made by the tower itself and the intersection of the various wires. Feel free to play "Count the Triangles", but I warn you, you will see more and more the longer you look. Even tiny ones count!

Thanks to Carol Early Cooney for this week's prompt. What do you think of when you hear the word graphic? Leave a link to your interpretation in the comments on the prompt post.

Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment