Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Photos-Birds

 
 
Taking pictures of birds is a lot of fun so I was really excited when Rebecca Barray chose birds as this week's Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt.
 
The above photo is one of my favorite pictures of a robin. I took it earlier this year.
 
Of course, we have plenty of crows around.
 

 
In my neighborhood, I know there is always one place I can find a bird if I need one.
 
 
 
 
Take some pictures of your favorite birds, and post a link to them in the comments on the prompt post.
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


4 comments:

  1. Aww . . . I love that fat, little robin! So cute. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. It was love at first sight for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Becca. I really like taking pictures of birds!

    ReplyDelete