Thursday, October 22, 2015

Collateral Damage


Collateral Damage

The milkweed beetle
doesn't damage its host.
It eats the seeds,
cuts down the number
of new plants,
diminishes the
food supply of
the monarchs.
The destruction
comes in the loss
of what could have been.

Do you observe nature then write about what you see?

******

Having trouble setting aside some time to write? Wish you had a prompt to help get you started? Well, Fridays in October are for writing, courtesy of Wordsmith Studio. Follow @elissafield, @wordsmithstudio or search #wschat this Friday. Elissa will signal the start of each word sprint, offer some prompts, cheer you on, ask a few questions and congratulate you on what you get done. It all starts at 11 a.m. Eastern time.

Links






Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


3 comments:

  1. I love to read and view your pictures on nature, but today I hope to post my own story about Pansy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read and view your pictures on nature, but today I hope to post my own story about Pansy.....

    ReplyDelete