Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Photo-Move It

 


This is both how and what I have been moving recently. We had a pretty significant "snow event" last Thursday.

I grew up in Buffalo, New York. Sometimes snowstorms in Kansas City wouldn't be considered snowstorms in Buffalo. This one, I think, would be a snowstorm anywhere.

So, I spent a few hours moving with the shovel. I also had to dig around in the closet to find the boots. (See prints in foreground.)

We are getting another round of snow. I am going to be moving this way once again!

Thanks to Veronica Roth for this Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt

Show us your favorite mode of transportation. Take a photo, post it, then place a link on the prompt page.

Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment