Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Photo-Black and White

 
 
This week's Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt is Black and White. The challenge is to convert some photos to black and white and see what a difference that makes.
 
I thought this was a great exercise. Of course, I started out by trying to pick photos I thought would lend themselves to black and white. Some did. Some didn't. Later, I tried some that I thought would really "miss" being in color and found out I was wrong about them.
 
I had four black and white tints to work with. It was really interesting to how one tint could make a dramatic difference.
 
Thanks to Rebecca Barray for highlighting this process. I will definitely think about using it in the future!
 
Have you ever used this technique? Give it a try and share the results with us in the comments section of the prompt post.
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Follow this Site link on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment