Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Photo Post-The Jump Shot

This week's Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt (courtesy of Emily McGee) is The Jump Shot. The challenge is to take pictures of people jumping.
 
For a photo challenge earlier this year, I took some photos of myself while I was walking. I decided to try the same thing while I was jumping. Since I needed to mulch the leaves in my yard, I thought I would jump into them before I got to work. Besides piquing the curiosity of the neighbors, I did get a few pictures.

I'm sure you won't be surprised when I say it was a lot harder to take a picture of myself  jumping than walking. Even though there isn't much of me in the picture I chose, I kept coming back to it. Everytime I look at it, I feel like I'm ready to hit the ground.

 
There's still time to join in the fun! Take a photo of someone jumping  and post a link to it in the comments section of the link above. Don't forget to check in at Wordsmith Studio every Thursday for a new prompt.
 
Related Posts
 
 
 
Follow me on Twitter or follow this blog by clicking the link on the right.

10 comments:

  1. That's great, Michelle. I'd say that was pretty difficult, lol. But I can totally see you out in the yard, jumping and photographing. I'll bet your neighbors' curiosity was definitely piqued. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca. I'm not sure I could duplicate it!

      Delete
  2. I like it! It says "fall" in more ways than one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Linda. I get a sense of falling everytime I look at it.

      Delete
  3. Gosh you did a great job! I have to get on that too! Thanks for the reminder Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Linda...falling...falling...how delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lara. I may have created a new workout routine.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Veronica. I think you will like the next prompt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool perspective, much more artsty than my cheesy jump shots. I love the twist you've put on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily, and thanks for the prompt. Your shots are classic, like the ones Philippe Halsman did!

      Delete